Share | 

Dirty Little Billy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bronte

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Dirty Little Billy   Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:31 pm

I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the movie titled "Dirty Little Billy" with Michael Pollance (not sure if that is his real name)playing Billy before the death of his mother? it starts out showing the Antrims moving to Silver City and the rest we all know.To be truthful I didn't like it.The reason for the dislike was the actor who played Billy.This Michael Pollance was a co-star in the Bonnie and Clyde movie.He was Clyde's goofer and the reason that Bonnie and Clyde finally got busted.I just didn't think he made a good Billy.I was disappointed with the whole movie.

Last edited by Bronte on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cliff Caldwell

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Billy   Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:45 pm

Yes Bronte, I saw that movie some years ago. It pops up on the satellite movie channels now and then. In fact I think I recall seeing it on within the past week perhaps.

I agree with you on that actor Michael J. Pollard that played Billy. I don’t like him at all. No The movie was, in my opinion, pretty bad as well. affraid I find most of them to be so bad I can not stand to watch them………so I don’t any longer. Saves my wife having to buy new TV sets after I shoot them. Suppose if I kept the gun further away than the nightstand it would be a good idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cclandandcattle.com/index.html
linda J

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Billy   Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:29 pm

Omg I also have seen that movie. It's awful. Michael J. Pollard was not a good Billy at all. Yes he was also in Bonny and Clyde and he was lousy in that too. Rolling Eyes Not a Michael J. Pollard fan!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Male Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Billy   Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:22 am

I'll make it unanimous...Micheal J. Pollard is a goober Basketball

If Emelio Estevez wasn't available to play Billy in your BTK movie, who would you cast???

I'm thinking I'd have to give a call to the kid who played along with Billy Bob Thornto in slingblade...he was also in Friday Night Lights with Thornton
Back to top Go down
linda J

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Billy   Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:16 pm

Dave wrote:
I'll make it unanimous...Micheal J. Pollard is a goober Basketball

If Emelio Estevez wasn't available to play Billy in your BTK movie, who would you cast???

I'm thinking I'd have to give a call to the kid who played along with Billy Bob Thornto in slingblade...he was also in Friday Night Lights with Thornton

I have to agree with you Dave. His name is Lucas Black. I have said for a long time he'd make an excellent Billy.
Back to top Go down
Bill Van

Male Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Billy   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:55 pm

Howdy Everyone,

I didn't like the "Dirty Little Billy" movie either. I guess the people that created it wanted Billy to look like a stoned, half witted scummy little worm...if that's the case, Michael Pollard did a good job.

I have seen Pollard in several movies, most of which I can not recall the names for...Bonnie and Clyde is the only one that comes to mind...He played a worm in that movie too. He seems to act stoned or just alert enough to know that he is alive in most everything I have seen him in. What a Face

Last edited by Bill, V. aka Ruidosoman on Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Russell Burrows

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Billy   Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Bronte wrote:
I was wondering if anyone has ever seen the movie titled "Dirty Little Billy" with Michael Pollance (not sure if that is his real name)playing Billy before the death of his mother? it starts out showing the Antrims moving to Silver City and the rest we all know.To be truthful I didn't like it.The reason for the dislike was the actor who played Billy.This Michael Pollance was a co-star in the Bonnie and Clyde movie.He was Clyde's goofer and the reason that Bonnie and Clyde finally got busted.I just didn't think he made a good Billy.I was disappointed with the whole movie.

Bronte:
I have seen that movie and it reall was a stinker and, those blunderbus pistols they used! Pollard is not much iof an actor but in that movie, you didn't have to act. Just look dumb, which Polard did.

Russ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dirty Little Billy   

Back to top Go down

Dirty Little Billy
Page 1 of 1