Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shot in the heart
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 am by stevenz

» Billy the Kid's Famous Photo
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:41 pm by Pippen

» New Book On John Chisum
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm by Cliff Caldwell

» New photo of Pat Garrett
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Garrett Family Photo
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 am by DonnaT

» Happy Holidays Everyone!
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Happy Thanksgiving
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm by Russell Burrows

» Back again
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am by Russell Burrows

» Jack the Ripper
What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm by linda J

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Gar

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 88 subjects

What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp Tombstone era

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stevenz

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-29

What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp Tombstone era   What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:16 am

What happened to Curly Bill Brocius was he killed by Wyatt Earp.?
Back to top Go down
Cliff Caldwell

Male Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp Tombstone era   What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:45 pm

stevenz wrote:

Most believe that Earp encountered Curly Bill on 24 March 1882 at Iron Springs (present day Mescal Springs) where Brocius was camped. Earp surprised him while he was cooking and shot him with both barrels of a shotgun at close range. Brocius fired back but missed Wyatt, hitting his coat. Like the LCW and Billy, there are conflicting stories about the fate of Curly Bill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cclandandcattle.com/index.html
Russell Burrows

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp Tombstone era   What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:48 am

Cliff Caldwell wrote:
stevenz wrote:

Most believe that Earp encountered Curly Bill on 24 March 1882 at Iron Springs (present day Mescal Springs) where Brocius was camped. Earp surprised him while he was cooking and shot him with both barrels of a shotgun at close range. Brocius fired back but missed Wyatt, hitting his coat. Like the LCW and Billy, there are conflicting stories about the fate of Curly Bill.

Cliff, I have never been able to get anything on Curly Bills demise that I would consider factual. There one day and gone the next.

Russ
Back to top Go down
stevenz

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp Tombstone era   What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:07 pm

Thanks for the replies i found the same one account had him killed and others had him living in Texas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp Tombstone era   What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp  Tombstone era I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Curly Bill from the Wyatt Earp Tombstone era
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The American West :: Gunslingers & Lawmen-
Jump to: