Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shot in the heart
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 am by stevenz

» Billy the Kid's Famous Photo
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:41 pm by Pippen

» New Book On John Chisum
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm by Cliff Caldwell

» New photo of Pat Garrett
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Garrett Family Photo
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 am by DonnaT

» Happy Holidays Everyone!
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Happy Thanksgiving
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm by Russell Burrows

» Back again
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am by Russell Burrows

» Jack the Ripper
Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm by linda J

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Gar

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 88 subjects

Welcome and Thank You for coming!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and Thank You for coming!!!   Welcome and Thank You for coming!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:50 am

Welcome to the About Billy the Kid Discussion Board

For those of you who have registered or just about to, thank you for coming and accepting my invitation! cheers

I hope you like this new board and as anxious as me to get started.

I'm looking forward for all of us to now be able to discuss history without the drama.

Just a reminder!

This is a personable board, so please don't forget to use your real name as a username. If you already created an account with a alias, you can amend your username in your profile after your account is activated.

Thanks again!!

See ya on the board Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://aboutbillythekid.forumotion.net

Welcome and Thank You for coming!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Board Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: