Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shot in the heart
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 am by stevenz

» Billy the Kid's Famous Photo
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:41 pm by Pippen

» New Book On John Chisum
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm by Cliff Caldwell

» New photo of Pat Garrett
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Garrett Family Photo
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 am by DonnaT

» Happy Holidays Everyone!
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Happy Thanksgiving
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm by Russell Burrows

» Back again
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am by Russell Burrows

» Jack the Ripper
Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm by linda J

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Gar

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 88 subjects

Coe Ranch & Ellis Store

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Coe Ranch & Ellis Store Empty
PostSubject: Coe Ranch & Ellis Store   Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Wish I was a millionare!

The Coe Ranch is for sale for almost 5.4 million. Although, it's very historical with of tons of history and the land is beautiful, it's still an awful lot of money. In today's poor economy, that ranch is going to be for sale a long time or the owners have to cut the price in half.

http://www.homesandland.com/Real_Estate/NM/City/Glencoe/ListingId/12684101.html

Aside from the Coe Ranch, the Ellis store is also for sale. Dirty darn, I wish I could buy either one.

http://www.homesandland.com/Real_Estate/NM/City/Lincoln/ListingId/12684102.html
Back to top Go down
https://aboutbillythekid.forumotion.net
linda J
linda J

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: re: Coe Ranch   Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Omg! I can't believe what those people want for that place even though it looks very nice. I doubt they will get it sold unless they come down quite a bit on that price. The history behind it is probaby part of the reason they have it priced so high.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Coe Ranch & Ellis Store   Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Yes, I agree! It's very pricey and not very realistic. I love it's historical significants, but no one but a Billy the Kid enthusiast would be impressed. I believe it was originally owned by the Horrell Brothers, then Dick Brewer, then Susan McSween who in turn sold it to Frank Coe. Billy no doubt walked the grounds of that place.

I saw another video and it showed more of the inside of the main house and it looked rather small, no way is it worth that much money. For that price the house should be a mansion. I will say the 5 acres of landscape around the house is very nice.

It’s a great piece of property, but the price is ridiculous. Neutral

On another note, I noticed the realtor’s name is Bill Pippin…I wonder if he’s a descendant of George Pippin.

VIDEO OF COE RANCH
Back to top Go down
https://aboutbillythekid.forumotion.net
linda J
linda J

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Coe Ranch & Ellis Store   Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:41 am

Marcelle Brothers wrote:
Yes, I agree! It's very pricey and not very realistic. I love it's historical significants, but no one but a Billy the Kid enthusiast would be impressed. I believe it was originally owned by the Horrell Brothers, then Dick Brewer, then Susan McSween who in turn sold it to Frank Coe. Billy no doubt walked the grounds of that place.

I saw another video and it showed more of the inside of the main house and it looked rather small, no way is it worth that much money. For that price the house should be a mansion. I will say the 5 acres of landscape around the house is very nice.

It’s a great piece of property, but the price is ridiculous. Neutral

On another note, I noticed the realtor’s name is Bill Pippin…I wonder if he’s a descendant of George Pippin.

VIDEO OF COE RANCH

I wonder too about Bill Pippin if he is related to George Pippin. The grounds of the ranch is beautiful. I would love to decorate the inside of the house in all southwestern decor. After I went to New Mexico a few years ago I fell in love with southwest decor and have it in mine and my husbands bedroom. I have the wrong type of house to have all through my home. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coe Ranch & Ellis Store   Coe Ranch & Ellis Store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coe Ranch & Ellis Store
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Regulators & The Ring-
Jump to: