Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shot in the heart
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 am by stevenz

» Billy the Kid's Famous Photo
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:41 pm by Pippen

» New Book On John Chisum
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm by Cliff Caldwell

» New photo of Pat Garrett
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Garrett Family Photo
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 am by DonnaT

» Happy Holidays Everyone!
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Happy Thanksgiving
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm by Russell Burrows

» Back again
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am by Russell Burrows

» Jack the Ripper
Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm by linda J

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Gar

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 88 subjects

Where is everybody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
linda J
linda J

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Where is everybody? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:40 am

Where is everybody? Neutral There have been no new posts since March 30. I miss all you guys!
Back to top Go down
jimlyn

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:40 pm

I check this forum every day, but like you say, no one is posting very much,even on the old board which I much prefer for it's easy reading.There is a very animated conversation going on in the Deserette News blog concerning the DNA of Henry Long/Sundance Kid. Dan Buck is on there almost every day.
If New Mexico would turn Steve Sederwall loose with a shovel, we would have something to talk about here.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm sorry to see this board didn't take off like we all hoped. I'm conflicted on what to do. Of course my lack of activity on both boards isn't helping, but I'm just too busy and got alot going on in my personal life.

I still have emails to reply to and I know one was about recruiting more members, so I'll check into that.

Any suggestions, please let me know. I'll also set time aside today to answer your emails. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://aboutbillythekid.forumotion.net
stevenz

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:36 am

Admin_MarcelleBrothers wrote:
I'm sorry to see this board didn't take off like we all hoped. I'm conflicted on what to do. Of course my lack of activity on both boards isn't helping, but I'm just too busy and got alot going on in my personal life.

I still have emails to reply to and I know one was about recruiting more members, so I'll check into that.

Any suggestions, please let me know. I'll also set time aside today to answer your emails. Sorry for the delay.

Thank you.

I personally have been flat out but it may well also be the way things are in the world at the moment a lot of unemployment and a lot of worries people have got so much on there minds they are just not posting.

I am going to post again so hopefully things will pick up.

Hope your well marcelle i will send you am email i sent one to you a while back but then read on the site you weren,t replying to emails.

take care
Steve
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:44 pm

That's a valid point stevenz....with these difficult times it's hard not to be distracted or not in the mood to go on message boards. We all have other things on our minds and it's understandable.

I apologize if any of you feel pressured by me to post here. I was just curious to know if it was because the new board was difficult to use or read and if there were adjustments that need to be made. Is it the dark background and white lettering that makes it hard to read?? I threw this board together in one night, so I wasn't too choosey about the appearance. If it's the dark theme of the board that's distracting, I'll change it. For those of you that find this board hard to read, let me know what I could do to correct it. Thanks.

Stevenz, I'm sorry I missed your email. Now that I'm closing the board and keeping my website up, I have to post my email address since that is the only way for anyone to contact me, aside from this board.
Back to top Go down
https://aboutbillythekid.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everybody?   Where is everybody? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Around the Campfire-
Jump to: