Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Shot in the heart
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 am by stevenz

» Billy the Kid's Famous Photo
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 11:41 pm by Pippen

» New Book On John Chisum
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 pm by Cliff Caldwell

» New photo of Pat Garrett
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:51 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Garrett Family Photo
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 am by DonnaT

» Happy Holidays Everyone!
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 pm by Marcelle Brothers

» Happy Thanksgiving
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:15 pm by Russell Burrows

» Back again
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am by Russell Burrows

» Jack the Ripper
Using this forum I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:49 pm by linda J

Statistics
We have 21 registered users
The newest registered user is Gar

Our users have posted a total of 507 messages in 88 subjects

Using this forum

Go down 
+2
Marcelle Brothers
Russell Burrows
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Russell Burrows

Male Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:29 pm

It appears to me that we are not using this forum as we did thoe old one. We really need to get with it and start posting here. It is up to us as to rather or not this forum is a success. I have finished my work for this year so I will begin posting and, it is about time. Hell! I'm supposed to be retired.

Russ
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Female Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:56 pm

As some of you may have noticed, I posted a message on my old board that I'm shutting it down. As I explained, I don't have the time nor the spirit to continue with it. I'm totally burned out. I feel rather sad about it, but I couldn't allow false info to be dished out to the world on Billy the Kid. I will say Steve (deadeye) was the main culprit.

Unfortunately, this board isn't taking off like we had all hoped, so I may shut this one down as well.

I heard from some of you that this board isn’t entirely user-friendly and hard to read. I would be willing to reconstruct a new board using the same program as the old board. If that would encourage activity, it would be worth a try.

Please give me your thoughts and opinions on this matter. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://aboutbillythekid.forumotion.net
stevenz

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:57 pm

I,ve got no complaints about the forum i have just been so busy but i have got a lot of things done so will be getting back on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:20 am

Thanks Steve for your feedback and don't worry about not having time for the board lately...I can totally relate. Wink
Back to top Go down
Russell Burrows

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:52 am

Marcelle Brothers wrote:
Thanks Steve for your feedback and don't worry about not having time for the board lately...I can totally relate. Wink

Marcelle, I'll volunteer to moderate if that will help you. You can't do it all yourself you know.

Russ
Back to top Go down
Dave
Dave

Male Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:39 pm

Hey guys..greetings to all..sorry I haven't been around much but the mrs and I have really had our plates full of just about everything that can keep 2 people tied up...believe me you don't want the details..however if you are a person of faith, we covet your prayers for family situations.
Marcelle, I really have no problems navigating this board...I really like it so it's got my vote whole heartedly. We probably just need a few more members that would be willing to participate in a grown up, reasonable fashion...Marcelle, as always I thank you for your hard work and continue to covet your friendship...all my best to all
Dave
Back to top Go down
Bronte
Bronte

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Marcelle-Please keep this BTK board up.If you close it down then there will be no where for us Billy lovers to go and share our thoughts and feelings about his life.As far as the format goes I"m more comfortable with the old board.I find it easier to read and navigate and so far that is all that I've found wrong with the new board.I've been really busy so I haven't been posting like I should.I had planned to start back up this month.So please keep the board going so that I'll have a BTK homebase to go to.
Back to top Go down
linda J
linda J

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:27 pm

Bronte wrote:
Marcelle-Please keep this BTK board up.If you close it down then there will be no where for us Billy lovers to go and share our thoughts and feelings about his life.As far as the format goes I"m more comfortable with the old board.I find it easier to read and navigate and so far that is all that I've found wrong with the new board.I've been really busy so I haven't been posting like I should.I had planned to start back up this month.So please keep the board going so that I'll have a BTK homebase to go to.

Ditto!
Back to top Go down
Marcelle Brothers
Admin
Admin
Marcelle Brothers

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:17 pm

Certainly! The only reason I was considering closing it was no one was using it, but now that I understand it's because we all have been busy, I will keep this one up.

Hopefully we'll all get use to this board. If it's the dark colorization of the layout, I could redo the colors and brighten it up. Or if everyone prefers the other format as my old board, I could recreate a new one. As I explained in my Newsletter, despite the flaws here, it does give me more control to keep out the riff-raff and keep tabs on members. The one thing that I personally miss is the "spell check." Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Russell Burrows

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:37 pm

Marcelle Brothers wrote:
Certainly! The only reason I was considering closing it was no one was using it, but now that I understand it's because we all have been busy, I will keep this one up.

Hopefully we'll all get use to this board. If it's the dark colorization of the layout, I could redo the colors and brighten it up. Or if everyone prefers the other format as my old board, I could recreate a new one. As I explained in my Newsletter, despite the flaws here, it does give me more control to keep out the riff-raff and keep tabs on members. The one thing that I personally miss is the "spell check." Rolling Eyes

Marcelle, it is fine just as it is,'

Russ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Using this forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using this forum   Using this forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Using this forum
Page 1 of 1